At Truata we live by our Golden Principles
- We celebrate our successes and learn from our failures
- Leveraging the power of our diversity and knowing what makes us different is what makes us great
- Fostering curiosity and encouraging each other to be lifelong learners
- Our client centric approach keeps our customers at the heart of our business
- Ensuring we are all positive team members fostering open communication and creativity
- We are brave and focused understanding that being great at less is better than being good at more
- Constantly investing for success and making smart decisions for our future
- Being honest and ethical in everything we do
- Never forgetting to have fun
Life at Truata
Benefits and Perks
At Truata we want to reward our people for the inspiring work that they do every day. To do this we offer a wide range of benefits and perks to all our employees.
Our inclusive benefits package means our employees and their families have the health cover they require to allow them to concentrate on the things that really matter.
With our offices a mere 2 minute walk from the Stillorgan green line luas stop, tax saver travel tickets, free parking and the bike to work scheme no matter how you travel to work we have you covered.