As a Tech Lead, you will lead a cross functional team implementing advanced GDPR compliant data and analytic applications. You and your team will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of Trūata’s B2B platform including components such as a data catalogue, data visualization portal, industry vertical applications, platform management tools, etc. Our PaaS solutions will be deployed in cloud native environments providing highly scalable and secure data management. A great candidate will be a true mentor to the team and have a real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems. This role is meant to be a blend of technology ownership, people management, and operational excellence. Some programming will also be required.
This position reports into Trūata’s CTO.
- Lead highly skilled engineering teams in designing, developing, and maintaining Trūata’s data management platform components, scalable API layers, and front-end User interfaces.
- Overall ownership of the architecture and design for platform components built by the team
- Mentor team members in the art of becoming a successful software engineers that deliver quality applications
- Work with technology vendor teams to outsource development of components of the solution and manage successful completion and integration of those components
- Work with Product owners to plan releases and help define the roadmap for the solution
What you need:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a MUST. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 10+ years of experience working in software application development with 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Expertise with full stack web development for Web UI, Server-side application frameworks, working with various data sources & RESTful API integration
- Architecting and Design experience for complex, commercial grade, high availability Web facing solutions is a MUST
- Core knowledge and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms in at least one OOP language (Java preferred). Demonstrated experience of programming in an OOP language for at least 5+ years.
- Experience with front end Web application frameworks like Angular, React, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc. including automated testing framework like PhantomJS, Jasmine, etc.
- Expertise with at least one large cloud computing provider like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous testing approaches
- Takes pride in elegant code, optimizing run time performance, and generally good programming habits
- Experience working in an Agile environment following Scrum is a MUST
- Creativity and a passion for tackling challenging data problems and willingness to work in a start-up environment is a Must
- Strong communication and mentoring skills required