We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing product team in Dublin. The person will own the product roadmap for an exciting and innovative greenfield product line. This product line will be a core element of our SaaS product strategy for the next 3-5 years and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity for a versatile and enthusiastic individual to work on truly industry leading product.
The Product Manager role in Trūata is a hands-on role which will suit people with a technical background. This role requires someone with a proven track record in end to end developing of SaaS solutions and successfully bringing them to market. The position reports into Trūata’s Head of Product Management.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s current/planned product to competitors’ products
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and operations
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and operations
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Develop and own the roadmap for the product line
- Understand the business’s objectives and our customer’s requirements and develop these into feature backlogs for our Scrum teams
- Collect, analyze, and present actionable data to help justify your product decisions
- Development of use cases and user stories
- Develop a deep understanding of their product space including identifying 3rd party product opportunities to drive efficiencies in product development and developing competitive and market insights
- Provide direction and strategy for product development
- Work closely with our Data Science team to understand emerging data privacy techniques, risks and their potential for driving innovation in our roadmap
What you need
- Third level degree in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering,)
- Previous experience as a SaaS analyst, product owner or product manager, preferably on highly scalable data management or data integration services and platforms
- 10 years hands on experience in a product development or product management role
- Experience of driving release planning and rapid release cycles
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Attention to detail with an analytical, quantitative mindset
- Experience working directly with customers / end-users
- Flexibility to operate successfully in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with data analytics or business intelligence tools a benefit
We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by and array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value. These include excellent health insurance, contributory pension scheme and free lunches!
Trūata is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws regulations and ordinances.
Trūata is the leading provider of privacy-enhanced data analytics solutions. Our service – the innovative Trūata Anonymization Solution – enables our clients to unlock the business growth potential in their data, while protecting their customers’ privacy. Founded in 2018 by IBM and Mastercard, Trūata is a fast-moving tech start-up headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Click here to learn more about the Trūata Anonymization Solution.