Founded by Mastercard and IBM, Truata offers a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR. Trūata offers its customers a service to fully anonymize algorithms and reports that customers can use in their own products and solutions. We are based in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Trūata is now recruiting for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their Platform Operations Team.
The Site Reliability Engineer will be a key member of Trūata’s Platform Operations Team and will be expected to work closely with stakeholders across the business to deploy, maintain and monitor our live services. As a Site Reliability Engineer in our Platform Operations Team you will be working with a focus on the design, deployment and operation of our development, pre-production and production cloud-based anonymization and analytics services and its underlying platform. The Site Reliability Engineer will play a key role in implementing and operating the tools and technologies that run our mission critical core operations processes including data ingestion, data validation processes, scheduling and processing of data risk assessment, data analytics and data modelling.
- Working as a member of the Platform Operations Team, creating bridges with development teams, engineering teams and product owners
- Ensure that the solution meets all the requirements for availability, security, monitoring, alerting and scaling
- Working with other SREs and release engineers, platform & security architects to execute Change in close contact with architects, managers, product owners & developers
- Execution of standard operating procedures and runbooks during planned and unplanned service maintenance windows
- Reporting on key platform availability and reporting metrics
- Responding to customer requests and managing change and incident tickets
What you need:
- 5+ years experience in relevant area
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Certification on one of Google, Amazon or Azure Public Cloud technology
- Knowledge of Cloud deployment models, CI/CD Processes and how to validate post deployment service operations
- Strong Networking and Linux Skills
- Good exposure to scripting and provisioning frameworks e.g. bash/terraform/powershell
- Working knowledge of containerization technology e.g. docker/kubernetes
- Knowledge of data analytics technology, SQL/Spark
- Strong documentation, reporting, communication and interpersonal skills required
What else we value:
- Service lifecycle Certification, e.g. ITIL
- Exposure to Audit/Risk and Control frameworks e.g. ISO27000
- A proactive individual that gets things done with limited supervision
We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by and array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value. These include excellent health insurance, contributory pension scheme and free lunches! Read more about life at Trūata.