Truata is now recruiting for a Scrum Master for their Engineering team. This team is a diverse group of people with great passion for technology, we love problem solving and enjoy building things to help improve the world. We fully embrace that personal data protection is a fundamental right of every being on this planet. Our endeavors are aligned to support that belief and ethics help companies drive business value from the data that they collect while complying to the letter with all privacy regulations. This is an excellent opportunity to join an growing award-winning start up.
We are looking for individuals with passion for new and emerging technologies, willingness to take on challenging problems, eager to learn and value working in a start-up environment as part of cross-functional scrum teams. We take pride in our elegant code, want software that works, optimizing run time performance, for us good programming habits are essential.
This position reports into Trūata’s Agile Coach.
• Facilitate the Scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, daily stand up, sprint retrospectives and team-based release planning
• Coach the team and Product Owner (PO) in Scrum values, rules and practices
• Support the PO by researching and techniques to facilitate effective backlog management
• Shield the team and educate others about the team’s way of working to increase and improve the adoption of Scrum in the organization
• Remove teams internal and external impediments to ensure team deliver on commitment
• Work collaboratively with product owners, developers, architects, operations, security, legal and other scrum teams.
• Enable the team to deliver high quality software on time and that it meets client and user business needs.
What you need:
• In-depth understanding of agile methodologies, scrum, roles within scrum team, scrum values and experience in applying them in an organization
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, listening and communication skills
• Well-developed leadership and problem-solving skills, including the ability to help the team in handling failures and setbacks to the team’s effective performance
• Ability to organize multiple meetings between key stakeholders to avoid barriers while focusing on collaboration between teams, facilitating/driving alignment in such scenarios
• Proven experience of facilitating in diverse team settings
• Experience facilitate team learning and continuous improvement in operating Scrum and in implementing and improving relevant engineering practices
• Knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence and experience with Jira and Confluence administration
What is also good to have:
• Recognized Scrum Master certification scrum.org or IC-Agile
We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by and array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value. These include excellent health insurance, contributory pension scheme and free lunches!
Founded by Mastercard and IBM, Trūata delivers privacy-enhanced data management and analytics solutions to help clients unlock business growth while protecting customer privacy. Trūata has recently been awarded ISO 27001:2013 certification for its Information Security Management System (ISMS). We are based in Sandyford Dublin 18.
Click here to learn more about the Trūata Anonymization Solution.