Founded by Mastercard & IBM, Truata offers a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR. Trūata offers its customers a service to fully anonymize algorithms and reports that customers can use in their own products and solutions. We are based in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Trūata is now recruiting for an Information Security Engineer to join their Information Security Management Team. This role will report to Truata’s Security Architect.
The IS Engineer will be responsible for contributing to the development and maintenance of Truatas information security strategy, policies, controls and procedures. You will consistently seek to improve the overall security posture of the business. This role would suit somebody who is experienced in engaging with other stakeholders to understand their business needs and working with IT to facilitate the improvement of the environment from a security perspective.
- Vulnerability Assessment, – identifying security weaknesses on IT systems, assessing these weaknesses and communicating them to the relevant systems
- Threat Intelligence: Analysing multiple sources of threat intelligence, aggregating the analysis and sharing the output with key stakeholders
- Application and Data Security
- Identity and Access Management – Ensure systems are protected by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Incident resolution and monitoring of the estate through a number of key monitoring tools
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices (Firewalls, Security appliances, computer systems)
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Production of required reporting in the area of Security as applies to role i.e. (weekly/monthly KPI’S/KRI’S/Project updates etc)
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field
What you need:
- 5+ years experience in an information security related role
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science/Cyber Security/Forensic Computing
- Experience in deploying and configuring perimeter defence mechanisms and facilities
- Understanding of risk managemnet and assurance frameworks suc as PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO 27001
- Experience with SIEM management and deployment including correlation rules definition
- Vulnerability Management – technologies (i.e. Qualys, Nessus), practices and procedures
- Good technical knowledge of Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience diagnosing and solving complex technical issues in a proactive manner
What else we value:
- Good all-around security mind-set with a can do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Be a player, not a spectator; You will take ownership and make things happen.
- One or more of the following certifications would prove advantageous for the role: CEH, CCSLP, CCSK, SANS GIAC, SSCP, MCSE, MCSA CISSP, CISA or CCSP.
- Application Experience development a plus
- Hands on experience in malware detection and removal a plus
We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by and array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value. These include excellent health insurance, contributory pension scheme and free lunches! Read more about life at Trūata.