Trūata is recruiting for a Head of Customer Management in our headquarters based in Dublin, Ireland. As the leader of customer management, you will build and lead a set of agile teams responsible for the delivery and support of advanced GDPR compliant big data and data analytic applications for Truata’s customers. Leveraging our cloud-based PaaS platform, your team will have end to end responsibility for customer delivery and support, including onboarding customers, ingesting & anonymizing their data, and developing analytic applications that provide business insights and value to customers from their data. You will be responsible for building and managing the teams, ensuring customer satisfaction including project estimation & delivery, overall project profitability and ongoing support of the customer needs.
A great candidate will have strong business acumen, communication skills, talent management and mentoring skill. Ultimately be true leader with a real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems that address customer needs. This role is expected to be a blend of customer engagement, technology ownership, people management, and project & operational excellence. This position reports into Trūata’s Chief Operating Officer.
- Build and lead a set of agile teams consisting of skilled Project Managers, Data Analyst, and Data Engineers to onboard customer’s data and analytic applications / functions to successfully address the customer’s data analytics needs
- Key success criteria will include ownership for customer onboarding and support strategy, project budgets & profitability, engineering processes & operations leading to overall customer satisfaction
- Use solution knowledge and consulting acumen to support pre-sales activities such as scope analysis, effort estimation, and overall project planning. Instill confidence in the customer in Truata’s ability to deliver and manage their GDPR big data projects
- Mentor teams in the art of becoming successful solution engineers that deliver value to our customers through our anonymization and analytic solutions
Build a trusting and safe environment where team members are comfortable to raise concerns, problems, etc. and work towards a resolution
What you need:
- At least 15+ years of experience in software engineering & consulting with increasing responsibility, with at least one role building a complete development practice from scratch.
- Minimum 3+ years within the Big Data Analytic space with high-level understanding of major system components like Data lakes, Distributed Computing, Data Science, Machine Learning, etc.
- Deep knowledge of the software development lifecycle and why information technology and system integration projects fail
- Experience working in an Agile environment following Scrum is a MUST
- Experience with at least one large cloud computing provider like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous testing strategies and demonstrated experience in implementing them
- Demonstrated experience in customer facing roles and ability to manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large complicated SDLC drive information technology and system integration projects successfully
- Creativity and a passion for tackling challenging data problems and willingness to work in a start-up environment is a MUST
- Strong communication, organization, project management and mentoring skills are a MUST
- Relevant university degree in a STEM field is a MUST. Advanced management degree and / or project management certification is preferred. Scrum Master certification a plus but not mandatory
Set up as a trust, Trūata offers a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR. Trūata anonymizes client data and provides analytic services that can be used to power business decisions. We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by an array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value.