Trūata is looking for a talented Software Engineer – Web Frontends, to join our rapidly growing Web Engineering team based in our brand-new Sandyford Dublin office. Trūata offers a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help propel organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR regulations. Trūata is building a new functional user dashboard to help clients and customers populate data, configure data interpretations and generate analytical insights via visual representations. This is an excellent opportunity to join part of a growing award-winning start up.
As a Frontend Software Engineer, you will be required to implement advanced GDPR compliant big data and data analytic applications. You will be a member of a highly capable software team designing and developing Web applications for data analytics, data visualization and business intelligence. Our PaaS solutions will be deployed in cloud native environments providing highly scalable and secure data management. A great candidate will have a real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Experience developing within Angular ecosystem is desirable
- Architect efficient and reusable frontend components used by on the portal platform. Heavy focus on maintainability and reusability is key
- Work closely with stakeholders and product managers to put together a user centric front-end solution.
- Craft solutions for all device layouts, styling issues across multiple browsers and platforms
- Create clean, organized and modular HTML and CSS code, leveraging current techniques, tools and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX design with relevant design flows
- Build proof of concepts to help steer the development and business
- Understand and promote industry best practice with modern design trends
- Participation in an Agile Scrum based software development process
- Full software lifecycle participation including design, development, testing, bug fixing, cloud deployment, etc.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Computer Science/Engineering
- Frontend experience, developing cross-platform web applications, Angular is preferred
- At least 2+ years of commercial software experience
- In-depth knowledge of web application architectures and design patterns
- Familiar with at least one large cloud computing provider like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Familiar with containerizing applications with Docker
- Experience with Git or other version control software
What else we value:
- We take pride in our elegant code and we want software that works, so optimizing run time performance, and generally good programming habits are essential
- Experienced in developing unit tests and integration tests and must pride themselves in quality code. Jasmine and E2E testing frameworks
- Ablility to perform pair programming and peer review with fellow team mates
- Creativity and a passion for tackling challenging data problems and willingness to work in a start-up environment is a Must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by and array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value.
Trūata offers a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR. Founded by Mastercard and IBM, Trūata anonymizes client data and provides analytic services that can be used to power business decisions. We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by an array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value. Click here to learn more about the Trūata Anonymization Solution.