We are now recruiting for a Business Development Director to join our growing Sales Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative company leading the way in privacy-enhanced analytics. This role will report directly to our Chief Customer Officer and will play a key role in identifying and delivering new business opportunities for Trūata. Working alongside a team of three you will be responsible for the maintenance and expansion of our customer base. This Senior Sales role would suit someone who has a keen interest in trustworthy analytics and has a track record of success in technical solution sales.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the solutions that Trūata offers
- Engage with customers across industries and geographies to identify opportunities to drive growth and differentiation for their business through privacy-enhanced analytics
- Manage the entire sales cycle with a strong focus on execution
- Work towards business goals, prioritize and deliver an excellent experience to potential customers
- Develop a firm grasp of cross-industry data and anonymization infrastructures and the day-to-day concerns experienced by C-level individuals
- Position the unique value of Trūata’s services to each potential client’s business/infrastructure issues
- Ensure excellence in pipeline management and sales execution against targets
What you need:
- 8 years + of experience in a technical sales environment
- 5 years + of experience in Big Data and Analytics
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Experience of success in consultative selling within large and complex organizations and working with sales channel partners
- Expertise in working (client, consultant or vendor) within at least one of the following industry verticals including Telco, Travel & Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, and Retail
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and set in the context of the clients’ business objectives
- Good network of industry contacts and recognition of the importance of leveraging that network to build business opportunities
- Strong knowledge of CRM software
- BA in business administration, sales or marketing preferred
We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by and array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value.
About Trūata: Unlocking Business Growth. Protecting Privacy.
Founded by Mastercard and IBM in 2018, Trūata is a fast-moving tech start-up headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Trūata offers a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR. We offer our clients a service to fully anonymize algorithms and reports that they can use in their own products and solutions. Our data anonymization solution enables clients to unlock business growth while protecting their customers’ privacy. This role will be based out of our HQ in Sandyford Dublin.