Trūata is looking for a talented Software Engineer – Web Backends, to join our rapidly growing Web Engineering team based in our brand-new Sandyford Dublin office.
The Engineering team at Trūata is a diverse group of people with a great passion for technology. We love problem solving and enjoy building things to help improve the world.
We fully embrace that personal data protection is a fundamental right of every being on this planet. Our endeavours are aligned to support that belief and ethically help companies drive business value from the data that they collect while complying with all privacy regulations. We are looking for individuals with a passion for new and emerging technologies, a willingness to take on challenging problems, eager to learn and value working in a start-up environment as part of cross-functional scrum teams.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, microservices, and web applications across Trūata’s Core Platform. With focus on clean, reusable and efficient solutions over quick fixes
- Participate in every stage of the development life-cycle including conception, design, implementation, testing and rollout
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to gain a clear business understanding of the solution required to meet customer needs
- Build proof of concepts to help evaluate technology and architecture
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex web problems and derive solutions
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Computer Science/Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of software engineering experience with a focus on web backend
- Experience programming in Java with hands on experience using Spring Boot Framework is a must
- Ability to learn software frameworks and APIs quickly
- Experience in Test planning, Manual and automated test execution, Unit Testing, System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Performance testing, Load and Stability testing
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Understanding of deploying in cloud environment
What we value:
- We take pride in our elegant code, software that works and is maintainable, optimizing run time performance, for us good programming habits are essential
- Ability to do pair programming and be open to peer review with fellow team mates
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We take pride in offering an energetic and contemporary employee experience, supported by and array of benefits that provide our employees and their families with flexibility, quality and value.
Founded by Mastercard and IBM, Trūata offers a new approach to handling data anonymization and analytics to help organizations meet the standards of personal data protection envisioned by the GDPR. Trūata offers its customers a service to fully anonymize algorithms and reports that customers can use in their own products and solutions.
Click here to learn more about the Trūata Anonymization Solution.